Saturday 14 January 2012

heartbroken, betrayal, annoying, & the like!!

hi, hi, hi...
long time not update this blog..huhu..hontou ni gomen..i somewhat kinda bz this sem...:)


today, i'm gonna update smthng that related to da tittle above..:(




I feel so dissapointed n heartbroken when some1 that close to me said somethng that hurts me..
How can they say to me like that??even when i do really care bout them!!




HEY, GIRLS!! for u guys info, i do anythng dat i think possible to reach u guys..bt, luck is not on my side neither ur's...
If u guys feel dissapointmnt and heartache, i was twice from that..if u guys hate twice, im triple on that..
If u guys don't hv a heart bout that, i don't know what to say myself..
Maybe i should say, 'REDHA JE'...
If u guys don't wanna talk to me anymore, feel free to do that..coz it's ur choice..i don't hv right's to prevent u from acting like that..
I'm just nobody that doesn't hv a heart, annoying, bad, suck, stupid according to u guys..:)

                                                      

May be, this is the ending of our f/ship...
I know i don't fit to be friend of ur's..
I'm nobody n u guys are somebody...
If that's the result, i'm ok with that.. :)
Thanks for everythng u guys have done to me even though i'm not asking anythng to be done to me...
I just wanna say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the past experience we had...
I really appreciate that.. ^.^

overall, i'm HAPPY!!!!  :D   * :'( *

2 comments: