Saturday 12 May 2012

It's all has been REVEALED!

こんにちは...

はる です....

last two days news was shocking me & my friend...

we both listen to different version of the situation...

bt at the end, my friend version was the real one..

>w<

so, why all this time u lie to me & others??

even if u sick & tired ppl ask u the same question, why dun u just keep silent or avoid answering when we ask u??

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT!!

~Dear GOD, why i can't get mad or angry to this person?~

(↓_ ↓)

I'm so speechless when this person tell me the truth...

THAT'S WHY I DON'T TRUST PPL SO EASILY!!

i hate the fact that i've been tricked by u all this time!!

bt still, WHY I CAN'T GET ANGRY TO THIS PERSON!! I EVEN CAN'T HATE THIS PERSON!!

~.~

i dunoe what to say anymore..i just hope this person live happily after this & PLEASE, no more lies...

or it will end up I'll hate u forever...i dun wanna this things happen...

それ じゃ

No comments:

Post a Comment