Wednesday 23 January 2013

I AM H.A.P.P.Y ^_^

こんにちは...

hello....

はる です....

it's been long time i didn't update my blog..everytime i wanna post something,i feel so lazy to do so even i hv something to shared with..

ふふふ

ok, as for today post, i wanna shared how HAPPY i am...

can u guess??well, since last week i've been waiting for my parcels to arrive..

total of three parcels i've waiting for, demo, i only got two from three...a bit dissapointed..

>.<

at least these two parcels arrived to me at same time..  :D

here is what i've waiting for:

parcel no. 1 (above) & no. 2 (below)
*the pic turn upside down w/out any reason ~.~


no. 1 is from my friend..she gv me something that i really want for so long..at 1st i only thought that thing only can be find at specific place..

then,when i tell my friend bout it,she said she knew it n buy for me right away...i was like~ OMO!~hontou ka?hayai ne...

ふふふ

it was nice of her..she said it was for my last month birthday present which make me feel more guilty when she buy it for me..it's not only 1,bt 2...YES! 2 BOTTLES...i wonder how much it cost??

T-T

wonder what is it,rite??hehe...here it goes:


it was my favourite perfume from Victoria Secret... ^_^

i really owe my friend for this.. Thanks Kely, u are the best..luv u forever~

hahaha.... :p

while my no. 2 parcel is this:

K SIDE: Red novel

this is K SIDE: Red novel..

from my previous post, i write bout how i really into this  K anime..since K anime is an anime project, so there's no manga available..K: Memory of Red is a manga that where published to tell the story bout how was the Red clan before the death one of their members..

K SIDE: Red novel is bout the past of the Red clan before the present time in K anime..a story bout a previous Red King and cause of his death until the current Red King..how their life's before, how they 1st meet Anna - the only girl in Red clan and many more which i can't remember all..

K SIDE: Red & K SIDE: Blue are released together..unfortunately, i didn't manage to buy SIDE:Blue as it was sold out..

i was lucky SIDE: Red is still available..idk why i only want to purchased now..

ふふふ

next, K SIDE: Black & White will be publish..this time,i'm sure i'll purchase it as soon as it available!!

hehehehe...

bout my third parcel, it's a goody bag from Animax..

i enter a 'Secret File of K' contest based on K anime..can't say i won it coz Animax said winner will be select by 1st 50 applicants with correct answer..

i can't believe i was one of 50 winners as i'm not really certain with my answers..bt luck is at my side..

=)

my friend who i told her bout this contest also was selected as winner..=D

バンザイ...

well, i think i need to stop now..

see ya next time..

ja, さよなら

2 comments:

  1. Oh.

    So lucky get two perfume at once!

    Which one smell nicer?

    = w =



    Finally u get the K book that u really wanted.

    Omedetou.


    Want to see the inside also..


    Btw, why u dont put picture of parcel 3?

    Ho ho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky??

    i guess so..huhu..

    well,i like Pure Seduction more..at 1st i tot its a smell of melon..hoho

    Love Spell also smell nice..when u smelled both they smell the same bt Pure Seduction has thick smell..

    :)

    haha..hait,arigatou ne..bt sad cant get side:blue..fufu..bt i will buy for sure the 3rd novl..hehe

    want to see inside it?well,i'll YM u..

    coz i didnt get yet parcel no.3 so i cant put the pic..hoho..dun know when will it be sent to me...

    ~.~

    ReplyDelete