Saturday 6 April 2013

Secret file of K

こんばんわ..

るかです..

yes!from now on i'll introduce myself as 'るか' instead of 'はる'

久しぶりだね since my last post bout 2 months ago..

ふふふ..

well, my post this time is bout my parcel no. 3..remember i'd write on my previous post that i'm expecting 3 packages?

i already post two of them..my last package came late so i can't post in one go..

about my third parcel, it's a goodies bag from Animax-Asia..i entered a anime related contest and i've won!

well,can be said that me & another 49 winners won the contest..

it's about K anime related thing..we hv to watch all 13 epsds of K anime and answer all questions for each epsds..1 epsd 1 question..

well, the questions is soo damn easy..

ah~K anime is a anime project so there's no manga..they only published manga about what happened be4 K world starts in anime..

enough a lil bit intro of K anime..

here's some of goodies bag that i received: 


this the parcel...


all goodies were put inside this tote bag..the front & back view of the tote bag..really luv this bag! ^.^

here is the goodies...

 mini portable charger...

thumbdrive...

water bottle container...

K anime clear file...

pouch bag...(it would be better if it hv a sliding belt so i can sling it)

t-shirts!

actually, i should get Animax headphone!that's the only reason why i enter this contest!

bt at same, Animax-Asia held another contest called "Fukubukuro" & the prize is the headphone that i want!

~KUSO!~ coz of that contest, i didn't get what i want..so dissapointed with Animax..

>.<

if i know Fukubukuro prize was that headphone,i would hv joined the contest! curse me!

well, i think it's enough for this time post..

at last!i post bout my 3rd parcel..

hohoho  :p

sa,it's midnight already in my country & i'm so damn sleepy...

ja,mata ne...

2 comments:

  1. Waaa!


    Hisashiburi ne. ^^



    Genki desu ka?


    U got so many goodies from the contest!
    Ii ne..

    Is that portable charger is like a powerbank?
    The device that you use to charge gadget on the go?


    o w o

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooiitt,,hisashiburi

    genki desu..

    haha..it's nothing..i just enter for fun..didn't xpected to got 1..i entered anothr contest bt unlucky me..that pissing me off soo much,ne!

    hait,its like powerbank where u can charge ur device on the go..

    unfortunately,i only can use it once in every full charge coz my cellphone battery really 'eat' the energy fast..

    fufu...XD

    ReplyDelete