Monday 25 April 2011

WAT A DAY!!!

hmm....lots of things happened today...

a) study till evenin', bt still at same chptr..XP
b) my housemate going crazy...they 'open fitness center' and doing some aerobics..HAHAHAHHAAA....so funny...:)
c) at nite, grup discussion for design presntation...hhhmmm......dat was da boring meeting eva~~
d) LOLing ttooo much then on9....^.^
e) got no mood to study....I HATE EXAMS!!!!
f) thinking of doing short course or not.....

~AAARRRGGGHHH~EOTTOKKE???TASUKETE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Exam is around the corner ne?

    Of cos there will be some stressful atmosphere then..


    Still at same chapter? I guess that subject must b quite hard ne..

    But, at last u still a hardworking student compared 2 me ne..


    I'm sure u can passed this exam very well then..


    Ganbatte~

    ReplyDelete