Friday 23 September 2011

외톨이야 a.k.a LONER'S

those title really suit me in my condition rite now>>


huhuuu...


im really a loner...


ALONE in a hostel..far away with my chingu..ALONE in a room..where my roommate i didnt know where she goes since morning...maybe go home..


ALONE carrying all burdens and problems..ALONE & always ALONE no matter where i go..im far away from my family..i feel unprotected & unsafe...


ALONE living in this semester, ALONE carrying that STUPIS S*** 'THING'....


like i said, I'M A LONER like this video>>


credit to the owner from youtube...






2 comments:

  1. who is ur roommate?

    ( o _____ o )?

    ho ho, i am glad to tell u that, although i rarely listen to k-pop, but i did know that above song.

    ii no uta desu ne?

    ReplyDelete
  2. she just an IB(intrntnl businss) jnior..

    hahhaa..every1 luvs this songs..

    im glad u know n like it..^.^

    ReplyDelete