Friday 23 September 2011

A-cha!! *seriously,take it back* >.>

bismillahirrahmanirrahim..


what a week, i mean what a semester i've to go through...it's too tough for me..full of tension week..i merely give up in my future..i dont know what to do..how to act or how to live...


sometimes, when i was too overload with tension, i cry & find someone to listen to my problem..the person that only i can talk with is MY MOM!!


last two weeks was a 'burden' week in my life..i carried too much things in my head, that makes me almost lost my way of life....THANKS to ALLAH, 'HE' still conscious me & make me realize that life must go on no matter what obstacle come...


and i thankful & glad that i still 'normal' & didnt do anything stupid...and i survive until today..even though it's weird to feel homesick & i REALLY BADLY wanna go home, i still can live...~ALONE~

2 comments:

  1. ne, homesick ka?


    u can always talk to me. :)


    i'm back online nao. fu fu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhhaha..1st time in my life im homesick..doesnt it weird,ne..fufufuu

    hahha..i ready to listn to ppl's prob,bt mine, im dont like sharing w othrs..thnks for the offer..:D

    wah!!where hv u been??working ka?? :p

    ReplyDelete